Graduation for the Adult Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy Program
June 12, 2022, 11:30 AM - 2:00 PM
New Center for Psychoanalysis (NCP) is concerned for the health and safety of its members, students, staff, and guests and has put in place measures to reduce the spread of COVID.
- Provide proof of COVID vaccination (primary vaccines as recommended by CDC and one booster)
- Undergo a health/temperature check
- Wear a mask while indoors unless actively presenting in the auditorium
- Refrain from eating and drinking indoors (sips of water ok)
- Be mindful of the safety of all and observe social distancing and mask-wearing while in a crowd, whether indoors or outdoors
For proof of vaccination, either bring your card or use this tool to save it to your smartphone.
Please do not come in person to any NCP program if you are experiencing symptoms of the virus. NCP will offer the option of attending programs, classes, and meetings through video conferencing whenever possible.
Updated May 18, 2022